CHUSBIE552

Wednesday 29 August 2018

BAW!! #5 Lets try a new IC (Part 2 Rushing to finish)

Sometimes I find its less about pretty and more about speed. As mentioned in the previous post the BMA400 is a brand new device not even available but having a board ready to receive it can be a big advantage of bring a product to market.


Certainly not the prettiest board I have designed and i was have some difficultly get the Silkscreen Graphics how I wanted it. 

But just over two days it was finished. I normally take the time to sit with a board just to make sure i haven't made a mistake. But there is one great big one on the silk screen.

The design files can be found at:

Feel free to download, clone and remix how you want :) I'd like to know what you get up too.



No comments:

Post a Comment